Below are some rules and guidelines all players must abide by when chatting on in-game, on the website, and on the forums.
Failure to abide by these rules and guidelines may result in a mute or ban.
While this list isn't exhaustive, these are the most important rules.
- No spamming, all caps, or trolling.
- Spamming of all kinds is not allowed, so please be mindful of how much you chat in global.
- No advertising other servers.
- This includes posting a server IP, or just naming another server.
- No links or URLs in global chat
- You cannot link to any website or URL in chat. Only staff are permitted to do so.
- English only in global chat.
- No excessive use of Hashtags/Symbols in global chat.
- This is not Twitter or Facebook.
- No story spoilers of any kind in global chat
- That includes TV Shows, Movies, Books, etc, etc
- No excessive swearing or swearing at a player.
- Some occasional harmless swearing is tolerated, but not excessive or intended to cause distress.
- Keep trading/buying/selling in trade chat.
- Start your trade messages with
/tis temporarily disabled on Survival and Skyblock. You may use global chat for trading until trade chat is re-enabled.
- Keep global chat mainly Minecraft related.
- Players may chat a bit in global, but conversations must not stray too far from the game.
- Use private messages and party chat.
- Do not ask staff to TP you or a friend around.
- Staff only teleport players if they lost a home or are assisting in staff duties.